November 21, 2012
Among some juvenilia arduously recovered using an ancient laptop from even more ancient 3.5” floppy disks:
– Novels about the sole survivors of a valley dwelling fantasy race and an orphan who survives the murder of his foster-parents to discover his true heritage.
– A short story in which the killer turns out to be, unknowingly, the detective.
– Lyrics to songs from my stint as singer in a band with my mates.
– Character creation programmes coded in BASIC.
– Plot outlines for the zeitgeisty comic Y2K.
Perhaps entropy knows best after all.